Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Seminoula
L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_vote_lcapL2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_voting_barL2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_vote_rcap 
Frixina
L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_vote_lcapL2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_voting_barL2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Vangel
powerR
Balia
Fotios
Vartimaios
PsOfOuLa
LosPutosAmos

L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seminoula
Baron
Seminoula

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. Empty
PostSubject: L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server.   L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:45 pm

GMs shops are located in giran.
The rate is 40x.
There isn't any NPC buffer.
No auto learn skills.You need to learn them from your teachers.
Safe enchant is +3,max enchant is +27.
Songs/dances last for 5 mins and the others for 19mins.
You need to make a quest for nobless/formal wear.
You don't need quest to add a subclass,you just need to have your main 75lvl.
ONLY English in shout,for other languages use trade(+)
Dualboxing is not allowed!
Respect our rules:ReaD TheM HerE

L2Fortuna

Yours,
Seminoula.
Back to top Go down
https://rabbits.rpg-board.net

L2Fortuna-Some informations about our server.
Page 1 of 1