Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Seminoula
Application Rules! I_vote_lcapApplication Rules! I_voting_barApplication Rules! I_vote_rcap 
Frixina
Application Rules! I_vote_lcapApplication Rules! I_voting_barApplication Rules! I_vote_rcap 
Zeus
Vangel
powerR
Balia
Fotios
Vartimaios
PsOfOuLa
LosPutosAmos

Application Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seminoula
Baron
Seminoula

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Application Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Application Rules!   Application Rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:51 pm

If you want to make an application you have to answer the following questions:

1.Where are you from?
2.How old are you?
3.Since when do you play lineageII?
4.Which were your previous clans and why you left them?
5.Why you want to join to us?
6.Which are the names of your ingame chars and what classes-subclasses you have?
7.How many hours do you play each day?

Make your application and we'll answer you as soon as is possible.

*You don't have to register in order to make an application,just make a new topic as a guest.

Good luck and have fun.
Yours,
Seminoula.
Back to top Go down
https://rabbits.rpg-board.net

Application Rules!
Page 1 of 1